Buildings & Contents Insurance

Southampton, Hampshire, National

Home Insurance Experts
Southampton, Hampshire, and National

Home insurance is a form of property insurance designed to protect your home and possessions in the event of damages, you can also cover your home and its possessions in the event of accidental damage.

If you take a mortgage out to purchase a property, then the bank will place a mandatory notice in the offer letter that you have to insure the building. They will also ask your solicitor to check that this cover is in place at the point of exchange of contracts which is when you are legally responsible for the property.

Buildings and contents insurance can be purchased separately or together depending on your requirements.

We all know that homes are more than just bricks and mortar and everyone's individual needs are different.

We can help you to purchase new cover, tailor cover to your personal requirements or see if we can reduce the cost of your current cover.

There are many factors which shape the price of cover, such as whether it will include accidental damage or home emergency cover.

A mortgage is a loan secured against your home or property. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.

Let us provide you with a free initial consultation, guiding you through the different options to ensure you receive the best cover which suits your budget and needs.

Contact us for a quote today!

© Copyright 2020 Alexander Southwell Mortgage ServicesWeb Design By Toolkit Websites